Disabled Tour – for mobility impaired persons and wheelchair usersOn matchdays, the Allianz Arena is the most disability-friendly stadium in Germany. We are now proud to offer wheelchair users and mobility impaired persons the opportunity to marvel at the wonder of the Allianz Arena on non-matchdays too.
The Arena One GmbH Visitor Management team has conceived a special 75-minute Disabled Tour, guiding wheelchair users from level to level using the stadium's elevator system, allowing you to experience the Allianz Arena from a variety of perspectives.
The Tour was specifically inspected and tested by Uli Hoffmann, chairman of Rollwagerl e.V. Wheelchair Users' fan club, and was duly pronounced 'very good'. Please note that certain areas may be out of bounds for safety or operational reasons.
- Tour itinerary as for Arena Fan Tour (see separate page), adapted for wheelchair users and mobility impaired persons
- Film telling the story of the Arena so far
- Visits to the dressing rooms, players' tunnel, stadium interior and Promenade
- Group of up to 20 persons: flat fee €180
- Wheelchair user/mobility impaired: €10
- Wheelchair user/mobility impaired plus one accompanying person: €15
Please note that at the present time (summer 2012) the Disabled Tour can only be operated for pre-booked groups. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Times and size of group
- Tours for booked groups only
- Up to 12 wheelchair users per group
Meet at: Meeting Point (Arena Shop - at the Restaurant), easily accessed via elevator T4 (adjacent to access ramp 329-331).
For more information about Arena Tours, call 0049 89 / 35 09 48-350
Monday - Friday 08.30 – 17.30